With over €28bn in assets under management, Primonial REIM is one of the leading real estate asset managers in France and in Europe.
We manage and develop over the long term, on behalf of our investor clients, a real estate stock located in 9 European countries, composed of offices, healthcare and educational buildings, shops, residential buildings and hotels.
Our investment and asset management teams, specialised by real estate asset classes, have a perfect knowledge of their different markets of intervention, in France and in the Eurozone. Where necessary, they draw on local entities for sourcing of assets or for the technical management of the buildings.
Our range of solutions
Leader on the real estate savings market, we offer individuals investment solutions in SPCIs (real estate investment trusts) and OPCIs (real estate collective investment undertakings), and also in unit-linked real estate funds available in life insurance policies.
Also well-established in the structuring and execution of major real estate transactions on behalf of French and international institutional investors, we create, offer and structure dedicated investment funds for this clientele, notably within club deals.
Our SCPI (real estate investment trust) offering
Investments placed 100% in real estate offering regular potential income and/or seeking increased value of the assets over the long term, in exchange for management fees.
Our OPCI (real estate collective investment undertaking) offering
An investment mainly in real estate, aiming for a regular distribution of potential dividends and increased value over the long term.
Discover all our solutions
A new way of experiencing real estate
- An SCPI oriented towards everyday real estate: residential/hospitality
- Potential capital gains partly carried by the dynamics of the metropolises
- Investments in France and in the Eurozone
An asset base mainly composed of offices
- A capitalisation over 3 billion euros
- Majority of the offices in Ile-de-France
- Prestigious tenants
The SCPI that supports all stages of life
- Socially useful activities on a buoyant market
- Investments in France and in the Eurozone
- A capitalisation of over 3 billion euros
SCPI Patrimmo Commerce
Commercial real estate within reach
- An SCPI for shop buildings
- National and international brands
- Attention given to the quality of locations
SCPI Patrimmo Croissance
Residential real estate in bare ownership
- The 1st SCPI mainly invested in bare ownership
- A social and interim residential asset base
- Buildings mainly for future completion
SCPI Ufifrance Immobilier
An asset base mainly composed of offices in Ile-de-France
- A fixed-capital SCPI created in 1988
- Asset base 100% in Ile-de-France
- Active property management
SCPI Patrimmo Habitation 1
New residential real estate in Scellier BBC
- The Scellier BBC tax arrangement
- Assets entirely located in zones A and A bis
- A capital increase closed in January 2012
A real estate savings plan
- An investment mainly placed in real estate with a section of financial assets
- Savings accessible within 2 months
- Accessible in life insurance and in securities account
OPCI PREIM ISR
Une solution d’épargne immobilière labellisée ISR
- Une solution d’épargne immobilière accessible avec un apport modéré
- Un accès simplifié à un portefeuille d’immobilier physique de bureaux
- Un fonds labellisé ISR reposant sur une démarche de sélection exclusive
High-conviction real estate
We manage a real estate asset base, located in France and in the Eurozone, on behalf of our investor clients. Our portfolio is composed of offices, healthcare and educational buildings, residential buildings, hotels and shops.
Our approach is based on high-conviction management, operating methods differentiated by real estate asset class, and active management founded on a relationship of proximity with the tenant firms.
Our position as major investor on the real estate market in France and in Europe enables us to detect and receive the best investment opportunities well in advance, often before they are put on the market.
Past performance is no guarantee of future performance.
Dueo Galeo Trieo
European University of Madrid
High Street Retail
Rue de la République
International School of Milan
Clinique Le Terrazze
Real estate at the heart of the major contemporary issues
A responsible approach in the interests of our stakeholders and society
When we created the company, we wanted our business as real estate manager to fall within a global perspective, linked with the values of solidarity and proximity so dear to us. We are involved with our teams and support associations working in the sector of childhood, education and healthcare.
We are also fully aware of the impacts of real estate on the planet and its driving role in the construction of a more inclusive city for tomorrow. Environmental, Social and Governance issues are fully integrated into the running of our activities.
- Market review
Real estate convictions: Europe in the 2nd quarter of 2021
More than a year after the start of the Covid 19 pandemic, around EUR 115 billion were invested in commercial real estate in the first half of 2021, again confirming the relatively good resilience of this asset class. The dynamics differ both between European countries and between the asset classes we examine in this publication: we’ll take a closer look at office, retail, residential, healthcare and hotels, in all of which we’ll also highlight the outlook the respective asset class.
Our latest news
Like all real estate investments, our products present a risk of loss of capital due notably to the changing real estate markets. Revenues are not guaranteed and may go down as well as up depending on the performance of the fund. An investment in SCPI or OCPI units is a long-term consideration with a recommended investment horizon of 10 years. Liquidity is limited and the management company cannot guarantee the resale of units. Like any investment, past performance is no guarantee of future performance.