The largest private office building in Paris
Located in the Cour Saint Emilion district, Lumière is an office building in eastern Paris, easily accessible by road and metro, and in the heart of an area appreciated by both tourists and Parisians.
Lumière comprises no less than 137,000 m2 of office space, 4,000 m2 of retail and restaurant space, 28,000 m2 of warehouse and archive space, and 1,700 underground parking spaces. It has seven floors and is divided into two wings connected by a magnificent atrium. The attention paid to new uses and services makes Lumière a state-of-the-art building at the service of its occupants.
The Well HSR de Lumière certification
Lumière obtained the certification Well HSR, a U.S. certification based on the health and safety performance of buildings and their occupants.
Health strategies implemented at Lumière
Cleaning and disinfection procedures
- Supporting hygienic handwashing practices
- Optimize cleaning practices
- Select safe and environmentally friendly cleaning products
- Reducing exposure to respiratory particles
Emergency Preparedness Programs
- Establish conditions for entry into the building
Health Services Resources
- Provide health-related services
- Supporting mental health recovery
- Promoting the flu vaccine
Stakeholder engagement and communication
- Share information on food inspection
- Promoting health and well-being with the Feel Good by Primonial REIM France x CYD application
- Adapting air filtration to its environment
- Improve the quality of the air introduced into the building
- Encourage the use of stairs