The Guide to SRI in Real Estate
What is socially responsible investment (SRI), and more specifically SRI applied to real estate?
Primonial REIM France, a major player in real estate savings, has set itself the mission of informing its clients, savers and institutional investors, as well as the general public. Driven by a desire to educate, we present, through this guide, the SRI and its specificities in order to familiarize as many people as possible with its issues.
What will you find in this guide to real estate SRI?
- What is Socially Responsible Investment (SRI)?
- SRI in the real estate sector
- The real estate SRI label
- The benefits and risks of SRI for investors
- Primonial REIM France, a responsible investor
- Primonial REIM France's SRI-labeled funds
- The SRI interview with Daniel While, Director of Research, Strategy and Sustainable Development at Primonial REIM
For 10 years, we have been convinced that a responsible approach rhymes with sustainable performance. Today, we want to go even further. The acceleration of the implementation of our ESG approach on all our assets is at the heart of our strategy for the years to come.