Primonial REIM France is one of the asset management companies of the European real estate platform Primonial REIM.
We manage and develop over the long term, on behalf of our investor clients, a real estate stock located in 10 European countries, composed of offices, healthcare and educational buildings, shops, residential buildings and hotels.
Our investment and asset management teams, specialised by real estate asset classes, have a perfect knowledge of their different markets of intervention, in France and in the Eurozone. Where necessary, they draw on local entities for sourcing of assets or for the technical management of the buildings.
Our range of solutions
Leader on the real estate savings market, we offer individuals investment solutions in SPCIs (real estate investment trusts) and OPCIs (real estate collective investment undertakings), and also in unit-linked real estate funds available in life insurance policies.
Also well-established in the structuring and execution of major real estate transactions on behalf of French and international institutional investors, we create, offer and structure dedicated investment funds for this clientele, notably within club deals.
Our SCPI (real estate investment trust) offering
Investments placed 100% in real estate offering regular potential income and/or seeking increased value of the assets over the long term, in exchange for management fees.
Our OPCI (real estate collective investment undertaking) offering
An investment mainly in real estate, aiming for a regular distribution of potential dividends and increased value over the long term.
Discover all our solutions
A new way of experiencing real estate
- An SCPI oriented towards everyday real estate: residential/hospitality
- Potential capital gains partly carried by the dynamics of the metropolises
- Investments in France and in the Eurozone
An asset base mainly composed of offices
- A capitalisation over 3 billion euros
- Majority of the offices in Ile-de-France
- Prestigious tenants
The SCPI that supports all stages of life
- Socially useful activities on a buoyant market
- Investments in France and in the Eurozone
- A capitalisation of over 4 billion euros
SCPI Patrimmo Commerce
Commercial real estate within reach
- An SCPI for shop buildings
- National and international brands
- Attention given to the quality of locations
SCPI Patrimmo Croissance Impact
Residential real estate in bare ownership
- The 1st SCPI mainly invested in bare ownership
- A social and interim residential asset base
- Buildings mainly for future completion
SCPI Ufifrance Immobilier
An asset base mainly composed of offices in Ile-de-France
- A fixed-capital SCPI created in 1988
- Asset base 100% in Ile-de-France
- Active property management
SCPI Patrimmo Habitation 1
New residential real estate in Scellier BBC
- The Scellier BBC tax arrangement
- Assets entirely located in zones A and A bis
- A capital increase closed in January 2012
A real estate savings plan
- An investment mainly placed in real estate with a section of financial assets
- Savings accessible within 2 months
- Accessible in life insurance and in securities account
OPCI PREIM ISR
A real estate savings solution with an SRI label
- A real estate savings solution accessible with a moderate contribution
- Simplified access to a portfolio of physical office properties
- An SRI-labeled fund based on an exclusive selection process
High-conviction real estate
We manage a real estate asset base, located in France and in the Eurozone, on behalf of our investor clients. Our portfolio is composed of offices, healthcare and educational buildings, residential buildings, hotels and shops.
Our approach is based on high-conviction management, operating methods differentiated by real estate asset class, and active management founded on a relationship of proximity with the tenant firms.
Our position as major investor on the real estate market in France and in Europe enables us to detect and receive the best investment opportunities well in advance, often before they are put on the market.
Past performance is no guarantee of future performance.
Dueo Galeo Trieo
European University of Madrid
High Street Retail
Rue de la République
International School of Milan
Clinique Le Terrazze
- Thematic study
European real estate in asset allocation: new world, new model
The study analyses the optimal share to allocate between countries and between asset classes according to the desired strategy and the existing mechanisms.
Like all real estate investments, our products present a risk of loss of capital due notably to the changing real estate markets. Revenues are not guaranteed and may go down as well as up depending on the performance of the fund. An investment in SCPI or OCPI units is a long-term consideration with a recommended investment horizon of 10 years. Liquidity is limited and the management company cannot guarantee the resale of units. Like any investment, past performance is no guarantee of future performance.