Grégory Frapet, Winner of the Golden Stones 2020
This award particularly highlights the excellent year achieved by all the real estate teams led by Laetitia Trèves, Investment Director and Charles Ragons, Asset Management Director.
- emblematic office transactions such as the acquisition of the "Lumière" complex in the 12th arrondissement, the largest private office building in Paris intra-muros, acquired for over one billion euros,
- significant investments in healthcare/education real estate, particularly in Germany and Italy
And also, the first investments:
- in hotels, a new asset class that is part of our diversification strategy in "everyday real estate"
- a first acquisition in the Netherlands of a "High Street Retail" portfolio of shops.
The year 2019 was also particularly dynamic on the asset management side with :
- more than €505 million in arbitrages, generating substantial capital gains for our investor clients,
- and large-scale development projects such as the Sways building in Issy Les Moulineaux and 179 avenue Charles de Gaulle in Neuilly.
Congratulations to Grégory Frapet, of Primonial Reim, winner in the category « Asset #Manager & #Investisseur » ! #PO2020 >> https://t.co/bfMsOB54St pic.twitter.com/9CMEg66cQH— Immoweek (@immoweek) January 29, 2020
This win in the "Investors and Asset Managers of the Year" category recognizes the many successes of the Primonial REIM teams in 2019.